- 29/08 French court rejects Mont-St-Michel wind farm »
- 29/08 Top Ten: Troubles expats have with French lovers »
- 29/08 US tax deal hits results at Liechtenstein bank »
- 29/08 Zurich Insurance chair resigns after CFO's death »
See all ads
Join the Marketplace
Chambervelt Rooselain Cie Ltd.
Insurance and financial planning for English speakers in Germany
British Corner Shop
British Corner Shop - The online supermarket for expats
FIRST Financial Direct Group OHG
Mortgages - Insurances - Property
tolingo professional translation service
fast and reliable translations in over 35 languages
972 jobs available
691 new jobs this week
118 new jobs today
- Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/w) SEO Affiliate
- Sales Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Advisor (m/f)
- Executive Assistant to General Manager (m/f)
- German Speaking Supply Chain Consultant, Düsseldorf /Wiesbaden
- Business Analyst (m/f) in Buiness Transformation Digital Interaction Analytics
- (Senior) Finance Reporting Solutions Analyst (m/f)
- Development Engineer (m/f) Mechanical Integrity (CH)
- Project Product Engineer (m/w) Automotive - Bonn
ALL JOBS »
German stuff that's distracting us today.
Debate the news, ask for advice, make friends - or just let off steam.
Register now for:
Free use of noticeboard
Weekly news roundup
Unlimited use of discuss
REGISTER FOR FREE »
- Volunteering at a Vineyard
Germany’s kicking off the grape harvest for its early wines. Ever wanted to get your hands dirty working at a vineyard? Wine makers need help in the fields.
- Enrolling in a German University
International students make up almost 10 percent of the student body at German universities. One reason may be the many benefits German universities’ provide to applicants from abroad, including courses taught in English and competitive tuition prices.
- The Heidelberg Castle
You can’t find the name Heidelberg Castle in a sentence without the word romantic trailing close behind. And when you see the red sandstone ruins perched above the town, lit dramatically from below by spotlights on a clear night, you will understand why this German landmark has become a symbol of the Romantic.
- Eurobike - the international bicycle trade exhibition
Electromobility is the dominant theme at the Eurobike international bicycle trade exhibition in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance.
- Into the Woods: Exploring the Black Forest
The Black Forest. Der Schwarzwald. Whether in German or English, the name conjures up visions of long, dark shadows beneath enormous, ancient trees; of kobolds, fairies, and witches. While the 11,000-square-kilometer area in southern Germany may not really house any fairies or monsters beneath its trees, the Black Forest has a magical pull that has been enchanting visitors for centuries.